Saturday, February 6, 2016

2- and Multi-Family Modular Home Designs

2- and Multi-Family Modular Home Designs - Hey everyone! Jaystepher here with my latest custom build. Here we have Jay The Surfer waiting at the entrance. Let's see where he's at. He is standing in front of the Family Suburban Home. This house features three bedrooms, two full baths, three-car garage, large great room, office, indoor laundry room, and a large kitchen. Let's take a closer look. Here we have the nicely landscaped front yard. There's the pine tree. I didn't want to center the tree in the middle of the yard. So I kept it off centered. This house is supposed to sit on a corner lot. Flowerbeds do wrap around the front of the house. Around the walkway up to the front door. Nice large driveway with a three car garage. I have a little car inside. I wonder if I can get that out of there. It's a small custom-built car. Very simple. I like it. The other door does open up. I had a little bit of a problem with the base plate. It doesn't quite match, but it looks good.


2- and Multi-Family Modular Home Designs Looks like this grass may need a little bit more watering. Really nice yard. Here on this side of the house, we got an electric panel, and a gas meter. Have a set of double gates. They do open up. The window inside the garage. Have a pathway along this side. We have a side entry with a porch light Here we have the backyard. Here we have the fish pond. That was fun to put together. And off to the left, we have a little tool shed. The room on this does come off. Got a lot of tools. This model is so big. It's hard to walk around. Here's the back patio. Chimney. First time I have ever put an air condition on a house. That is a real chimney. I didn't have quite enough fences to go around the whole house. I just put them on the back fence. This side of the house is plain, but most houses I've seen always have one side the house that there's nothing in there. Have a little bench. This is the master bedroom and the master bathroom. I'll show you that in a bit. Here's the roof of the house.

Let me show you how that comes off. The roof on this model is easy to remove. multy family modular homes canada It's set up like a traditional Lego modular home. Just lift it up. It slides out of the way. The roof is very heavy. As you can see, there are a lot of rooms. So let's point out a few of the rooms. Here we got the three car garage, laundry room, office, this is the porch, the foyer, the great room, kitchen, got the hallway, bedroom one, bedroom 2, guest bathroom, the walk-in master closet, the master bathroom with walk-in shower, and the master bedroom. So let's take a walk through. Here we have the tiled foyer. It leads into the great room. Here we have the little living room with a brick fireplace and an entertainment area. That's a large TV I will be perfect to watch the game. A set of French doors lead out in the backyard. A little dinette set with a bowl of fruit. It's making me hungry. Here we have the kitchen. We got the stove and oven, double basin sink, dishwasher, and the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment