Friday, February 5, 2016

Wooden Shade Structure Designs

Wooden Shade Structure Designs - You may have heard of one of the newest innovations in home decor and home redecorating, today; it's an exterior window shade. These shades are perfect for your backyard patio or even your RV. Exterior window shades from SignGrafx are stylish and creative decor products that are perfect for covering a large area and protecting it from the harshness of the afternoon sun. These new innovations can also afford your children some protection from the sun when playing outside without sacrificing the visual appeal of your home. One of the main advantages of an exterior window shade is the ability to allow diffused sunlight through the fabric. More traditional awnings block 100% of the sunlight and are less attractive accessories for your home. Exterior window shades however are both stylish and functional, and can allow as much as a 20 or 30 degree drop in temperature while still affording you an attractive back porch area. Exterior window shades are also great at helping to regulate the temperatures inside your home. We all know how terrible it is to get the electricity bill in the middle of August when the sun's been beating down on you all summer long. With an exterior window shade your air conditioner doesn't have to work as hard to cool your home.


This is due to the fact that the shade partially blocks some of the major wooden roll up shades for windows "hot-spot temperature leakage areas" that cause increased electricity usage. If you've look for window shades in the past but were worried about installing them yourself, there is no longer a need to be concerned. Exterior window shades from SignGrafx are extremely easy to install and can go up in less than a day. In fact we've created an instructional video to show you exactly how easy it is! Combine this ease of installation with the fact that you can put any image that you like on your shade and the decision to incorporate this in your home is an easy one. Why let another day go by in which you can't enjoy your backyard patio because of the ridiculous heat in the middle of summer? Now you can enjoy the beauty of your backyard, have a stylish decor item for your home, and alleviate some of the strain on your air-conditioning unit all with the convenience of exterior window shades from SignGrafx.

I noticed that my kids weren't coming out and using the pool until the evening when we got some shade. And, I just thought what a shame it is to have a lovely pool and not be using it until the evening, when they could be spending all this great time in the summer exercising and having fun together out here. So I just kept thinking woven wood shades for arched windows "I wish there was a way I could get some shade out here." Actually, I saw an ad I think in Hometown Values. So, I went online and combed the website. I was really impressed with the examples of the pergolas that I saw I noticed that they don't use a lot of metal parts. They try to use mostly wood on top of wood so that when it expands and contracts with the weather that it's a really solidified piece. I also noticed that their warranty was really, really exceptional. As I studied maybe like the dovetail way that they fit pieces together, which is I guess is a patented design. I could just tell that they take real pride in their work, and that they're trying to build a pergola that will last for a long time. That's why they're willing to give such a long term warranty. So, I was really impressed with that. And so I called Western Timber, and Tyler came out. He studied out the situation and showed me what my options were, in order to get some shade. And, one thing I liked is I might have been willing to cover the entire pool which would have been a huge pergola But, Tyler said "Why don't we just start with one section, and see how you like it. You can always build more." They built it in a way that we can do a phase two if I want to, but they weren't really pushy It was clear that he was just trying to help me meet our goals. A lot of pergolas that are held together with a lot of bolts and screws, over time, will get weak and wobbly with the seasonal expansion and contraction So, I'm counting on this to last for at least 25 years, and I think that's what the warranty is Yeah, I would definitely recommend it because I think it's a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment