Thursday, February 4, 2016

Wood Office Desk Designs for Executives

Wood Office Desk Designs for Executives - The Kingston standard executive chair features stunning traditional detailing that gives your office a luxurious appeal. The chair features soft faux leather upholstery for a matchless look and feel. Accented with stylish button tufting, the Kingston chair is a true statement piece. The beautiful brunette with frame has a distinctive curved design and padded arms with nailhead trim for extra comfort. The wing cushioned five and a half inch thick seat has generous space to accommodate a variety of users. The Kingston chair features several ergonomic adjustments, including a tilt tension knob which controls the resistance when you recline. The chair also features a pneumatic gas lift to adjust the seat height and tilt lock to keep you in an upright position. The chair's five-star base is protected from scratches and dents with plastic kick plates, and rolls freely on dual wheel casters. The Kingston collection executive chair is also available in a big and tall model. Give your executive office a classic, unforgettable look with the Kingston standard executive chair.


How's it going? Ann here wood desk chair bankers office chairs, and I am really excited because I'm going to New York City very, very soon. Actually in a few hours, I need to catch my plane. I haven't packed or anything (chuckles) yet. Can't believe I'm going to Fashion Week, but I haven't packed anything to wear. Anyways, today's video is a highly requested one, and a lot of you guys have been asking for this video, so I want to make sure that I'm gonna get it out to you guys before I leave to New York (laughs) City. I'm going to show you guys (bell rings) ^how I made-over my desk and also some really simple, but very, very pretty DIYs that you can do to give your desk a whole new look and also some little organizational ideas, so let's go ahead and get started. All right guys, so is my old desk, and I had this for about two years now, so I thought it would be fun to make it into an experimental project.

Therefore what I'm going to do is just paint the trim gold, tai wood executive office desk by uffix gold-bomb pretty much whatever (laughs) I can. I was also able to find some simple handles, and I couldn't find them in gold, so I gold-bombed them as well. (giggles) Here Eric is helping me apply on a marble vinyl, and I found this on Amazon. Basically what I'm doing is just sticking this vinyl onto the desk, so what you just have to do is clean it, and then you just basically stick it on like a sticker, just find something flat to push it down. And then, you're going to trim it around and have it fit your desk. So here is the little peek on the end result. It turned out so beautiful and realistic. For this next simple DIY.

No comments:

Post a Comment